Scott has an extensive practice throughout the country representing clients in multi-family property acquisitions and dispositions, including projects subject to low-income housing tax credit and bond restrictions that require transfer approval of state and local housing authorities. Scott also advises clients desiring to undertake the Qualified Contract process for their properties.
Scott also has an active practice representing borrowers in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac financing.
Since 2013, Scott and his team have represented clients purchasing, selling and financing real estate projects valued in excess of 1 billion dollars.
- Represents multiple national development groups in the acquisition, redevelopment, financing and disposition of multi-family apartment properties throughout the United States, including LIHTC bond and restricted income projects.
- Represents a developer on a continuing basis for acquisition, construction, financing and sale of medical office towers on hospital campuses throughout Florida.
- AV Preeminent rating as independently determined by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law, 2015-18, 2020
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section