Scott Stigall practiced extensively in state and federal courts and before government and arbitration boards handling complex commercial litigation matters. His experience includes the resolution of real property disputes, contract enforcement, construction law, land use, eminent domain, creditor protection and business torts. He has also served in the public sector as an Assistant City Attorney for the City of Tampa, Florida where he handled personal injury defense, land use, bankruptcy and eminent domain matters.
Scott has represented a variety of clients in diverse fields including wireless telecommunications companies, automobile dealerships and manufacturers, residential and commercial property developers and owners, domestic and international financial institutions, condominium and homeowner associations, medical device manufacturers, marinas, commercial racking installers, construction companies, and oil and gasoline distributors.
Scott was born in Ohio and raised in and around Tampa. He is active in community and professional organizations including local, state and national bar associations. He was recognized as the Outstanding Young Lawyer in 1999 and serves on the board of directors for the Hillsborough County Bar Association. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of South Florida and his law degree from the University of Florida College of Law.
Scott continues to reside in Tampa with his wife, son and daughter.
- Outstanding Young Lawyer, Hillsborough County Bar Association, 1999
- AV Rated as independently determined by Martindale-Hubbell for more than 20 years
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, 1990-present
- Outstanding Young Lawyer, 1999
- Board of Director Secretary, 2016-20
- Board of Directors Treasurer, 2022
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Board of Governors, 1997-2000
- Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section, 1990-present
- The Tampa Club
- President, 2018
- Board of Directors, 2015-21