Staci Rewis is a shareholder who joined Gunster in 2011. Staci is a land use attorney who predominantly practices in the Northeast Florida region. She has the privilege of representing many of the region’s developers/landowners of large scale master planned communities from the raw dirt, entitlement stage to the post-development stage.
Staci offers strategic advice and counsel on a number of land use issues, including developments of regional impact, comprehensive plan amendments, rezonings and concurrency reservations. Staci also assists clients with land use due diligence matters. In addition, she has been involved in private development projects and strategic planning for complex mixed-use developments, among others.
Staci is dedicated team player and committed to diligence in both the quality of her work product and effectiveness of her communication. Because real estate development initiatives frequently raise complex land use questions, particularly with regard to entitlements, community resources and public facility impact concerns, Staci’s objective is to identify such challenges before a legal problem can ensue causing a delay of entitlement or an impediment to progress.
- The Best Lawyers in America®: Land Use & Zoning Law, 2020-21
- Dean’s List
- Florida State University, Journal of Transnational Law and Policy, Vol. 13
- Managing editor, 2003-04
- Administrative editor, 2002-03
- Northeast Florida Builders Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Northeast Florida Planning and Zoning Association
- City of Jacksonville Mobility Plan Task Force
- PACE Center for Girls Jacksonville, board member, 2014-21
- Communities in Schools Jacksonville, advisory council