Stephen Cunningham advises clients on real estate law, including the acquisition, financing, leasing, development, and operation of residential and commercial property.
Steve graduated at the top of his class from Florida State University College of Law in 2019. While in school, he interned at the Florida Supreme Court, the Florida Constitution Revision Commission, and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Prior to law school, Steve worked in a neuroscience lab and taught high school biology, chemistry, and English.
- Florida State University Law Review, Notes & Comments Editor
- Florida State University Business Review
- Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law
- Teaching assistant, Legal Writing & Research
- Book Awards: Constitutional Law I, Legal Writing & Research II, Professional Responsibility, Administrative Law, Taxation I, Taxation of Business Entities, Gambling & Pari-Mutuel Law, Financial Statements Interpretation, The American Jury, and Contract Drafting