Steven Boyne is co-chair of Gunster’s Insurance law practice group. He is an experienced corporate lawyer with a broad range of legal expertise, including serving as in-house counsel at Barnett Bank.
Steven’s corporate practice includes technology licensing and acquisition, insurance law, data center transactions, disaster recovery and cybercrime planning, transportation procurement, including supply chains and logistics. Additionally, Steven has represented Florida’s largest healthcare insurance company, and its affiliates, on a variety of matters, including joint ventures, HIPAA administration, healthcare related technology, governmental regulations, compliance issues, large scale printing, provider agreements, temporary staffing and disaster recovery.
- Multi-billion dollar payroll outsourcing
- Represented Florida’s largest healthcare insurance company in a variety of healthcare related matters
- Data center security outsourcing
- Disaster and cybersecurity planning
- Multi-million procurement transactions
- Joint venture between Fortune 250 companies for development of a transportation tracking system
- Leadership Development Program, Center for Creative Leadership
- Technology Conference for In-House Counsel, Florida Coastal School of Law, speaker
- Computer Law Conference, University of Florida, speaker
- Solving the Litigation Cost Management Puzzle, Florida Bar annual meeting
- “Is My Company Vulnerable to Cyberattacks Like the Recent Sony Data Breach?,” Boardroom Brief
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Braided Light Dance Project, Jacksonville, FL, board member