Susan Copeland focuses her practice on developing and administering the estate plans of high net worth individuals.
Susan is committed to implementing individualized estate planning documents for each client that are specific to his or her goals and objectives.
Susan represents both individuals and corporate personal representatives and trustees by providing guidance through the probate and trust administration process, including advice regarding fiduciary responsibilities and duties, assisting fiduciaries with both legal and familial issues involved in the probate process, and guiding them in intra family or multi-beneficiary matters.
Susan is AV rated, indicating the highest level of professional excellence through Martindale Hubbell’s Peer Review Rating system. Susan is married to a member of the armed forces and has two daughters. She is active in her community through many legal, charitable, civic and educational organizations.
- American Bar Association
- Martin County Bar Association, Elder Law/Probate/Guardianship Committee
- Martin County Estate Planning Council
- VNA/Hospice Foundation of Indian River County, Professional Advisory Board
- Indian River County Estate Planning Council
- Junior League of Martin County, past president
- St. Lucie County 4-H
- Daughters of the American Revolution, Treasure Coast Chapter
- Tykes and Teens, Festival of Trees, committee member
- The Library Foundation of Martin County, former member