Tanya Naydenov concentrates her practice in estate planning and administration.
Tanya strives to work closely with clients to establish an estate plan that reflects both their individual needs and personal preferences. In addition, she is dedicated to explaining each step of the process in a clear manner, and is committed to anticipating and addressing possible life changes the client may face in the future.
With the understanding that estate planning objectives are inherently personal, Tanya focuses on getting to know each client and devising estate plans that reflect their testamentary intentions. In addition to representing individual and family clients, Tanya also advises fiduciaries from beginning to end of estate administration with the goal of making the process as smooth as possible.
Notably, Tanya is also experienced in representing taxpayers in obtaining relief from penalties assessed by federal taxing authorities.
- Florida Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section, 2018-present
- Young Lawyers Section, 2018-present
- Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council, 2018-present
- Palm Beach Tax Institute, 2018-present
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, 2018-present
- American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, Event Committee, 2019