Dorothy O’Guin is a Florida Registered Paralegal and an Advanced Certified Paralegal in Probate and Estate Planning. She joined the firm in 1997 and has over 30 years of experience in the legal field. Dorothy has served as chair of Gunster’s Wellness Committee since 2013.
- WELCOA (Wellness Council of America), 2001-present
- National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc., 1995-present
- Paralegal Association of Florida, Inc., Treasure Coast Chapter, 1991-present
- Indian River State College, Advisory Board/Paralegal Studies, 1999-present
- Florida Bar, paralegal member