Cricket Wood is an Information Governance Analyst who strives to serve clients with excellent technology skills and a keen ability to manage a portfolio of projects across many industries. Cricket has extensive experience assisting clients with managing the information lifecycle from creation through defensible disposition, implementing data retention policies and strategies, analyzing and improving information governance and eDiscovery processes to enhance efficiency and reduce risk and cost, and assessing legal and regulatory risks associated with onboarding and offboarding new technology platforms. Cricket’s recent experience includes working with Fortune 1000 clients across a variety of industries on information governance disciplines including:
- Conducting information governance and eDiscovery maturity assessments;
- Developing and implementing Records Retention Schedules;
- Assisting with the configuration of retention rules in M365;
- Developing processes for using Microsoft Purview Standard and Premium eDiscovery tools;
- Developing and executing defensible disposition strategies for physical and electronic records;
- Developing litigation readiness playbooks;
- Developing preservation and collection playbooks for mobile device and video surveillance data; and
- Developing processes for onboarding and offboarding technology platforms.
Prior to joining Gunster, Cricket spent over seven years as a director for a law firm specializing in information law assisting clients with the information, eDiscovery and data privacy considerations. Cricket also spent nine years as a lead business analyst and senior project manager for a custom software development company.
- “Information Governance in a Totally Connected World: RIM for IoT,” speaker, ARMA InfoCon 2023, October 2023
- “Attack of the Short Form Messages and Collaboration Apps,” speaker, ARMA InfoCon 2023, October 2023
- ARMA International – Associate Member