One of the jewels of Florida’s Treasure Coast, Stuart blends the best of old and new Florida in a forward-thinking style. Our Stuart attorneys are entrenched in the community and have been for decades. Many have witnessed the calculated and careful growth of the area and have served on the Economic Council and Chamber of Commerce board, the Florida Atlantic University, Treasure Coast, Advisory board as well as in leading community organizations such as the Arts Council of Martin County and the Council on Aging. As the focus of the Treasure Coast moves even farther north, to St. Lucie and Indian River counties, our attorneys are well-positioned to advise clients on the opportunities this beautiful area has to offer.
- Take I-95 north to the Stuart exit (#101), Route 76. Bear right onto Rt. 76 (Kanner Hwy.).
- Go 5 miles to the 5th traffic light, the intersection with Monterey Rd. Turn right and go about 2½ miles. When road splits, stay to the left.
- Continue across US 1/Federal Hwy. and across Dixie Hwy. to 800 SE Monterey Commons Blvd., a two-story tan building on the right side of the road. We are the second office building after YMCA. Our name is at the front of the building, and our receptionist is on the 2nd floor.
Stuart, FL 34996-3346
- Phone Number: (800) 780-1980
- Secondary Number: (772) 288-1980
- Fax Number: (772) 288-0610
Our clients range from startups to mid-market businesses, Fortune 100 companies and international corporations, as well as prominent individuals and families seeking to preserve their assets.
Contact us for help with your legal needs, including real estate law and land use; banking and financial services; business litigation; private wealth services; corporate law; tax law; labor & employment law; immigration; and government affairs law and lobbying.