Audrey Gangloff is an associate in Gunster’s Business Litigation practice. Audrey works closely with her clients and statewide network of Gunster colleagues to craft unique solutions tailored to her clients’ needs. Whether it is a simple matter or complex litigation problem, Audrey is dedicated to understanding every aspect of her client’s position.
Audrey graduated magna cum laude from Stetson University College of Law. She was tapped for the Walter Man Award as the graduate in her class “who has shown the greatest promise of becoming an outstanding leader in the legal profession.” Audrey’s passion for vigorous client advocacy is reflected in her numerous awards with Stetson’s Moot Court and Dispute Resolution Boards. In Audrey’s first moot court competition she argued in front of nine justices from federal appellate and state supreme courts in the final round to win a national championship for her team. Audrey was also a member, and then team led, on Stetson’s Vis Arbitration Team for two consecutive years. She earned an Honorable Mention Best Oralist award out of 2,500 competitors arbitrating a complex contractual and intellectual property dispute in the 2021 virtual competition.
During law school, Audrey gained experience with both federal and state law by clerking in the Middle District of Florida for the Honorable Judge Charlene Honeywell and interning with Judge Robert Fegers in Polk County’s 10th Judicial Circuit. In addition to serving on Stetson’s Law Review, Audrey was a teacher’s assistant where she tutored students in arbitration skills, persuasive legal writing, and arbitral law.
Prior to joining Gunster, Audrey received her bachelor and master of science degrees in strategic communication studies from Florida Tech. Her master’s thesis on political branding was published in 2020 at the International Communication Association’s 70th Annual Conference. While at Florida Tech, Audrey was a regional champion on the college softball team and worked as President of the UNICEF chapter to raise funds and awareness for children suffering from educational and nutritional deficiencies in our global community.
- Walter Mann Graduate Award, 2021
- Order of Barristers, 2021
- Honorable Mention Best Oralist, Willem C. Vis International Arbitration Moot, 2021
- First Place, Richard DeWitt Memorial Pre-Moot, 2021, 2020
- Third Best Brief, 20th Annual Leroy R. Hassel, Sr. National Constitutional Law Moot, 2020
- First Place, 19th Annual Leroy R. Hassel, Sr. National Constitutional Law Moot, 2019
- “Elements of Political Brands and Effects of Political Branding on Electoral Success,” International Communication Association 70th Annual Conference, 2020 (with Dzmitry Yuran)
- C.H. Ferguson – M.E. White American Inn of Court, 2021-present
- VITA Tax Preparer, 2019
- UNICEF Florida Tech Chapter, president, 2017-18