Christine Sweet concentrates her practice in the areas of probate, trust and guardianship litigation. She is committed to understanding her clients' needs and providing thoughtful and dedicated advocacy. Christine began her legal career as an assistant state attorney for the Fourth Judicial Circuit in Jacksonville, Florida. In that capacity, she prosecuted a variety of criminal cases and most recently served in the Special Assault Division. As a prosecutor, Christine gained trial and litigation experience, having successfully tried numerous cases and argued a variety of motions.
Prior to attending law school, Christine was a teacher focused on students with special needs.
- "Will Construction," Litigation Under Florida Probate Code, Florida Bar, 12th edition, co-author
- Florida Bar Association
- young lawyers section, 2013-present
- real property, probate and trust law section
- elder law section
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Estate Planning & Tax Law committee
- Estate Planning Council of Northeast Florida
- Daniel, board of trustees, 2019