Daniel J. Glassman advises clients in all areas of personal and business tax planning. He works with individuals and businesses to create the most tax efficient structure for his clients in order to achieve the desired outcome.
Danny assists clients with federal income tax, corporate tax, partnership tax, federal wealth transfer (estate, gift, and generation skipping transfer tax), and state of Florida tax issues. He strives to help clients keep as much of their money as possible.
Danny also helps clients understand the tax ramifications of complex transactions and available options to minimize or defer the payment of taxes.
In addition to working with clients on tax planning, Danny also represents clients in disputes with taxing authorities at both the state and federal level.
- Palm Beach Illustrated, “Top Lawyers,” Tax Law, 2020
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” 2017
- “2008 Richard B. Stephens Award,” University of Florida Graduate Tax Program
- Achieved highest score on the Florida Bar Examination, 4th DCA, February 2007
- “Irving C. Cypen Freshman Achievement Award”
- “Gertrude Brick Prize of Best Note,” Fall 2005
- Book Awards: Criminal Law; Property; Appellate Advocacy; Antitrust Law; Income Tax; Evidence; Income Taxation of Estates & Trusts, Corporations, Corporate Tax; Partnership Tax; Estate Planning; Drafting Business Documents; Taxation of Property Transactions (LL.M.); U.S. International Tax I (LL.M.); Partnership Tax (LL.M.), Civil Tax Procedure (LL.M.)
- “Anything But Clear Statutory ‘Clarification’ of Economic Substance Doctrine,” Broward Tax Institute, September 2011
- “Is This the End of the Golden Age of Estate Planning?” Probate & Pumpernickel Luncheon at Palm Beach Atlantic University, November 2012
- “Documentary Stamp Tax: The Legislature Strikes Back,” The Florida Bar Journal, 2010
- “Intrafamily Direct Loans as an Alternative to GRATs,” Tax Notes, 2009
- “It’s Not a Lie If You Believe It,” Tax Shelters and the Economic Substance Doctrine, 58 Fla. L. Rev. 665, 2006
- East Coast Estate Planning Council, board of directors
- Palm Beach Tax Institute, board of directors
- Big Dog Ranch Rescue, Inc., board of directors