Holly Griffin Goodman is a shareholder in the Employment Law practice group. She is a member of the firm’s Women’s Leadership Forum.
Holly’s practice focuses primarily on counseling clients, from small businesses to large institutions, in every day employment matters. Holly helps employers protect their interests by preparing and updating employment forms, policies and procedures to comply with state and federal law, including employee handbooks, employment applications and employment related agreements.
Holly is available to provide advice and counsel for employment matters as they arise, including questions related to employee classifications under wage and hour law, employee requests for disability accommodations, employee requests for leave, employee complaints of discrimination or harassment, or questions related to hiring or firing an employee.
When an employee alleges violations of state or federal law, Holly represents employers before state and federal investigatory agencies and in court.
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” 2017-19
- Palm Beach Illustrated, "Top Lawyers," Labor and Employment, 2018-19
- Order of the Coif
- Florida State University Law Review, Vol. 38, managing editor
- “Discrimination and Harassment,” National Business Institute, 2018
- “Disciplining and Firing Employees,” National Business Institute, 2018
- “Sexual Harassment in the Workplace,” HRsimple, 2017
- “Troubleshooting HR Legal Nightmares: Wellness Programs that Invite Legal Liabilities,” National Business Institute, 2017
- “Troubleshooting HR Legal Nightmares: Improperly Documenting Discipline and Termination Decisions,” National Business Institute, 2017
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Employment Law Committee 2015-17
- Young Lawyer's Section
- Women’s Foundation of Florida
- Professional Development Committee, 2017-present
- Professional Development Committee, co-chair, 2019-present
- Achievement Centers for Children and Families
- Ambassador council, 2018
- Board member, 2019-present