Josh Levine is an associate in the firm’s Business Litigation practice group.
Since joining the firm in 2013, he has represented clients in federal and state courts and before arbitration panels. Josh primarily concentrates on complex commercial litigation and business disputes.
Josh has handled cases involving a wide variety of matters. His experience includes the defense and prosecution of non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, confidentiality agreements, loan agreements, fraud and tortious interference.
Josh received several awards for his pro bono work in law school, and continues to involve himself in pro bono cases.
Josh received his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law in 2013, where he graduated summa cum laude and was inducted as a member of the Order of the Coif. While in law school, Josh served on the editorial staff of the University of Miami Business Law Review, and actively participated as a member of the “Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board.”
During law school, Josh also served as a judicial intern for both the Honorable Marcia G. Cooke and the Honorable Alan S. Gold of the Southern District of Florida, served as a legal intern for the general counsel of a large, publicly traded corporation, and worked as a research assistant for Professor Caroline Mala Corbin.
- Miami-Dade County v. Hammett, 20 Fla. L. Weekly Supp. 1087a (Fla. Miami-Dade Cty. Ct. 2013)
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” 2018-20
- Order of the Coif
- University of Miami Business Law Review, articles and comments editor
- University of Miami Moot Court Board
- Dean’s Merit Scholar, 2010-13
- Dennis O. Lynch Scholar, 2010-13
- University of Miami “Certificate of Achievement, Performance in Writing Style and Technique”
- Clinical Legal Education Association (CLEA) Outstanding Student Award, 2012-13
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Legal Communications and Research I
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, University of Miami Tenants’ Rights Clinic
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement, Housing Discrimination
- Honors, Litigation Skills – Trial
- Writing Dean’s Fellow, Academic Achievement Program, 2012-13
- Semi-finalist, Gabrielli National Family Law Moot Court Competition