Joshua N. Goldglantz practices in Gunster’s Boca Raton office, and is a member of the firm’s Private Wealth Services group. As an attorney board certified in wills, trusts and estates, Joshua concentrates his practice in the areas of tax, estate planning and asset protection planning for high net worth individuals and families. Joshua advises clients with respect to planning and implementation of sophisticated estate planning structures in order to transfer wealth to future generations in a tax efficient manner.
Joshua’s practice includes domestic planning, charitable tax planning, business succession planning and wealth preservation. Joshua also has experience advising fiduciaries in all aspects of estate and trust administration, including post-mortem tax planning.
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” 2015-20
- “2019 Year-End Tax Forum,” panelist, West Palm Beach, FL, November 14, 2019
- “Modification, Reformation, Distribution, Termination, Settlement,” Palm Beach County Bar Association’s Trust Boot Camp, March 26, 2019
- “Top Estate Planning Issues Generation X Needs to Consider,” Financial Advisor Magazine
- “Why Income Tax Planning Has Now Become a Key Part of Estate Planning,” Accounting Web
- “Power-Sharing Trustees,” Private Wealth Magazine, May 2014
- Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Tax Section
- Estate Planning Council of Boca Raton, board member, 2018-present
- Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County, Professional Advisory Committee
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Business, Professional Advisory Committee