Roger Feicht focuses his practice on advising employers and employees on employment law issues, with a particular emphasis on defending and prosecuting employment related lawsuits.
Roger regularly assists businesses with conducting internal investigations, hiring and firing of employees, and responding to claims of defamation, discrimination and harassment. He has also drafted and enforced employment agreements, company policies and non-competition agreements.
Additionally, Roger helps clients facing threatened or actual litigation in a variety of complex commercial litigation contexts, including claims related to professional malpractice, breach of contract and construction defects. Roger has gained significant courtroom experience in litigating cases in both State and Federal courts throughout Florida.
Roger has received an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating awarded to lawyers by their peers for legal ability and professional ethical standards. Roger has also been recognized numerous times as a “Rising Star” by Florida Super Lawyers.
Roger joined the Firm in 2010 after serving as a judicial intern for The Honorable James Moody, Jr. of the Middle District of Florida. He prides himself on his responsiveness and professionalism.
- AV Preeminent rating as independently determined by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Trend, “Up & Comer,” 2016
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” 2016-17
- Vanderbilt University Law School
- Dean’s list
- Dean’s scholarship recipient
- University of Miami
- President’s Honor Roll
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- “Twibel: The Intersection of Twitter and Libel”, Florida Bar Journal, September/October, 2016, Volume 90, No. 8
- "ADA Coverage Still Evolving After 25 Years," Daily Business Review, February 10, 2016
- "Tackling Intraracial, Transracial Claims Under Title VII," Law360.com, October 7, 2015
- "Racial identity and workplace discrimination," Business and Legal Resources, September 17, 2015
- "True and False? Florida’s Confused Defamation Laws," Daily Business Review, June 2, 2015
- "Commercial Law 2015 Update," Palm Beach County Bar Association Bench-Bar Conference Moderator, March 2015
- "Veterans' Preference in Hiring – The New Law in Florida," West Palm Beach, October 2014
- "Candid Feedback: Straight from the Bench,” Palm Beach County Bar Association Bulletin, March 2014
- Florida Bar Association
- Labor & Employment Law Section
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Judicial Relations Committee, 2011-present
- Leadership Florida: Connect Florida
- Leadership Florida, board of directors, 2016-17
- Connect Florida, board of directors,2012-17
- Chair of board of governors, 2015-16
- Gulfstream regional chair, 2013-14
- State-wide recruitment director, 2012-13
- Leadership Institute Program, Class II, 2011-12
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Judicial Relations Committee
- Judicial Spokesperson Subcommittee, 2011-present
- Judicial Spokesperson Subcommittee, chair, 2012-14
- American Corporate Partners, volunteer employment mentor for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces