Traci Rollins is a business litigation shareholder who co-chairs the firm’s Class Action Defense practice and chairs the Ethics Committee. She focuses her practice on representing public and private companies, financial institutions and other nontraditional lenders in creditors’ rights, bankruptcy and commercial litigation and government investigations. She offers decades of experience in Florida and other courts across the country in insolvency, workout, forbearance and complex commercial disputes, class actions, and cross-border dispute resolution, anti-foreign suit injunctions, government investigations, and consumer and commercial regulatory compliance programs. Traci is a fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, an honorary society representing less than one half of one percent of American litigation lawyers.
Fostering continuous trust and maintaining a strong relationship with the client is at the heart of Traci’s commitment to those she serves. She strives to remain accessible and responsive to clients and colleagues alike, and focuses on taking the time to truly listen to each client’s often distinct goals and concerns. In addition, Traci seeks to mitigate contention in favor of finding a business solution to her client’s most complex legal problems.
Notably, Traci lectures on consumer privacy and consumer regulatory actions. She has also served as an instructor for the National Institute for Trial Advocacy, Deposition Skills Program. In addition, Traci has been featured in a variety of industry publications and recognized with numerous legal accolades.
- Counsel for a non-US insolvent insurance conglomerate in cross-border bankruptcy action involving fraudulent transfer and other claims, obtaining $125 million judgement.
- Defending a non-US nontraditional lender in an SEC investigation, resulting in a finding of no wrongdoing.
- Advising US and non-US creditors jointly named in a prolonged multistate attorney general investigation.
- Responsible for developing and ensuring lender compliance with nationwide remediation program for consumer privacy.
- Serving as defense counsel in nationwide and state regulatory class actions.
- Defending multiple financial institutions in “Madoff litigation.”
- AV Preeminent rating as independently determined by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers® in America, Commercial Litigation, 2020-22
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2011-20
- Florida Trend, “Legal Elite,” 2008-10, 2015, 2017
- Daily Business Review, “Most Effective Lawyers”, Bankruptcy Litigation, 2017
- South Florida Business Journal, “Influential Business Women Honoree,” 2016
- Daily Business Review, “Top 20 Women In Law of South Florida,” 2014
- The American Lawyer, “Women Lawyers in the Law,” January 2013
- “Just in Time: Florida’s New Receivership Statute,” Gunster.com, May 2020
- “Mastering the Deposition – From Preparation through Using Testimony at Trial,” panelist, PBCBA Young Lawyers Section Sidebar Series, October 2019
- “Global Thinking, Diversity Programs Help to Create Stronger Businesses”, South Florida Business Journal
- “The Best of Women in Law Programs”, The Woman Advocate Newsletter, American Bar Association Section of Litigation
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow, 2022-present
- Law360: 2022 Florida Editorial Board, Member, 2022
- Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce, Board Member, 2021-present
- American Bar Association, 1988-present
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, 1988-present
- Greater Palm Beach County Chapter, board member and president, 2004-19
- Southern Florida Chapter, board president, 2019-20