Brian M. McPherson is an experienced business and employment law litigator and counselor who has handled complex employment and commercial lawsuits and arbitrations all across Florida.
Over the past fourteen years, Brian has represented a multitude of businesses and executives in a vast array of actions involving most of the Federal and Florida employment laws. He draws upon his litigation experience to counsel and assist clients with achieving their operational goals throughout Florida. Brian’s business background, including his masters degree in business management, provides him with a foundational understanding of his clients’ businesses.
Brian works with clients in just about every industry in South Florida including financial institutions, technology companies, healthcare and medical practices, construction companies, hospitality/private clubs, agricultural operations, and educational and religious institutions. In addition to his legal work, he is active in the Palm Beach County community through his involvement as a board member of Urban Youth Impact and Palm Beach Atlantic University’s Rinker School of Business.
- Florida Trend, “Legal Elite,” 2020
- Sun Sentinel, “People on the Move,” 2014
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” 2010
- “South Florida’s Most Effective Lawyer,” semi-finalist, Daily Business Review, 2010
- Law Review, Levin College of Law
- Book Award in Civil Procedure, Fall 2001
- Honors in Legal Research and Writing
- Honors in Appellate Advocacy
- J.M. Rubin Foundation Scholarship recipient
- “Employment Law Issues for Private Clubs,” National Club Conference, April 2013
- “Union Avoidance Issues,” South Florida Hospital & Healthcare Association, March 2013
- “Top 10 Questions HR People Have Regarding the FMLA,” West Palm Beach, FL, 2007-09
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Employment Law Section
- Palm Beach Atlantic University’s Rinker School of Business, advisory board member
- Urban Youth Impact, board of directors
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Palm Beach County), board of directors
- Northern Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce