Jacksonville has become a hub for national businesses, many of whom situate their corporate headquarters or critical back-office operations here. Businesses choose Jacksonville for a number of reasons-a temperate climate, the deep-water port, convenient highway and rail connections, a vibrant workforce and a reasonable cost of living. Recognizing the appeal of this Florida city for business, Gunster entered the Jacksonville market in 2007 and quickly expanded our presence as a full-service corporate law firm. We recruited the area’s most widely recognized and experienced lawyers, establishing a dynamic client-focused team. The Public Library Foundation and Three Rivers Legal Services are just two of the many community organizations our attorneys support.
From I-95 Northbound
- Take the “Downtown Exits” lanes on the right just after the Emerson Street exit as you approach the Jacksonville skyline. Follow the exit signs for Riverside Avenue and Broad Street onto the Acosta Bridge. Take the first exit at the base of the bridge marked “Water Street.” Turn right at the first stoplight onto Water Street, 225 will be on your left. Park in the Omni Garage.
From I-95 Southbound
- Take the 8th Street Exit to the right, and head East, crossing under the I-95 overpass. Drive past Shands Hospital to Main Street. Turn right on Main Street heading South. Turn right on Bay Street, just prior to the on ramp to the Main Street Bridge. Take Bay Street one block to Laura Street, turn left on Laura Street. Turn right onto Water Street at The Jacksonville Landing, 225 will be on your left. Park in the Omni Garage.
Jacksonville, FL 32202-5185
- Phone Number: (866) 915-7185
- Secondary Number: (904) 354-1980
- Fax Number: (904) 354-2170