In January 2023, Gunster opened its 13th office, in Naples. Located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida, Naples is known for world-class shopping, dining and abundant golf courses. The Naples Pier, first erected in 1888, is the city’s symbol, and is a popular fishing and dolphin-spotting destination. The city is also just steps away from the untamed tropical wilderness of The Everglades.
from Southwest Florida International Airport
- Stay in the left lane on Terminal Access Rd to merge onto the I-75 S to Naples
- Continue on I-75S to Exit 107-Pine Ridge Rd
- Stay in the right lane and turn into Pine Ridge Rd
- Continue on Pine Ridge Road (approximately 4 miles)
- Turn right on Tamiami Trail North/US 41
- Take the first left onto Laurel Oak Drive
- Turn right onto Ridgewood Drive (243 ft)
- Turn left and left again into the parking lot.
Naples, FL 34108
- Phone Number: (239) 514-1000
Our clients range from startups to mid-market businesses, Fortune 100 companies and international corporations, as well as prominent individuals and families seeking to preserve their assets.
Contact us for help with your legal needs, including real estate law and land use; banking and financial services, construction; business litigation; private wealth services; corporate law; tax law; labor & employment law; immigration; and government affairs law and lobbying.