Carrie Hanna has worked as a legal marketing professional for more than 30 years, and has spent the majority of her career at Gunster. As Chief Strategy Officer, she works with firm leadership to guide the firm’s strategic direction and advancement. She works closely with practice group leaders throughout the company’s 11 statewide offices to develop and implement sound business plans for core practice and industry areas. She counsels individual attorneys on business development, client engagement, as well as on a wide variety of marketing initiatives. She advises the firm on brand identity, ensuring a strong market position throughout the state and within the various industries that make up Florida’s vibrant economy.
Carrie oversees a marketing department of eight professionals who provide the firm with expertise in business development, communications, advertising and branding, community relations, digital content marketing, event planning, and marketing technology.
She is actively involved in her community, serving in a multitude of leadership roles over the years, including the Loggerhead Marinelife Center and the American Heart Association.
Prior to her work with Gunster, Carrie was the president of her own advertising and marketing firm, which she started at the age of 25. A graduate of the University of Florida, she is a lifelong Floridian, culinary enthusiast, and published author.
- Loggerhead Marinelife Center
- Board of Directors, 2013-2020
- American Heart Association
- Circle of Red, Chair, 2017
- The Stand Up Foundation
- Board of Directors, President, 2012-2018
- Suncoast High School Council of Business Advisors
- Co-Director, 2012
- American Red Cross, Palm Beach County Chapter
- Board Member, 2009-12
- St. Mark’s Episcopal School
- Fundraising Chair, 2009
- American Red Cross, Martin County Chapter
- Madhatters Lunch Honorary Speaker, 2009
- American Red Cross, Northern Palm Beach County Branch
- Florida’s Backyard Event Chair, 2007