Jenni Garrison is the Director of Business Development and Corporate Communications. She joined the firm in September 2010 and from 2013 to 2021, served as its Director of Marketing and Corporate Communications. In her business development role, she oversees the firm’s business development initiatives, including attorney coaching, business development plans and client feedback interviews. She implements the firm’s corporate communications strategy, oversees media programs and leads special projects in coordination with the firm’s strategic plan.
Prior to joining the firm, Jenni worked for the Florida governor’s office managing economic development projects across the state and as a communications director within the Department of the Interior in Washington D.C. She has strategic planning, consulting and management experience for a variety of clients, including political campaigns, not-for-profit organizations and small businesses. A proud alumna of Auburn University, she began her career in advertising and public relations in a boutique agency in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Legal Marketing Association, 2012-present
- BioFlorida, Government Affairs Committee, 2008-2010
- Gold Coast PR Council
- Leadership Palm Beach County, Class of 2014, board of governors, 2014-2019
- SunFest, board of directors, 2011-2017
- 15th Judicial Circuit, Guardian Ad Litem volunteer, 2009-14
- Foundation for Community Betterment, founding member and board of directors, 2009-12
- West Palm 100, board member, 2008-14, board chair, 2013-14
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Palm Beach County, Big Sisters Luncheon Committee, 2008-10