Jenni Garrison joined the firm in September 2010 and in 2013 became the Director of Marketing and Communications. She manages firm advertising and marketing initiatives, communications, media programs and special projects in coordination with the firm’s strategic plan and business development efforts.
Prior to joining the firm, Jenni worked for the Florida Governor’s Office managing economic development projects across the state and as a communications director within the Department of the Interior in Washington D.C. She has consulting and management experience with a variety of clients, including political campaigns, not-for-profit organizations and small businesses. She began her career in advertising and public relations in a boutique agency in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Legal Marketing Association, 2012-present
- BioFlorida, Government Affairs Committee, 2008-2010
- Gold Coast PR Council
- Leadership Palm Beach County, Class of 2014, board of governors, 2014-present
- SunFest, board of directors, 2011-present
- 15th Judicial Circuit, Guardian Ad Litem volunteer, 2009-14
- Foundation for Community Betterment, founding member and board of directors, 2009-12
- West Palm 100, board member, 2008-14, board chair, 2013-14
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Palm Beach County, Big Sisters Luncheon Committee, 2008-10