Alicia Gangi is a member of the Business Litigation practice group and represents clients in all areas of business litigation with a focus on partnership disputes, breaches of contract and trade secret issues. The clients she advises range from startups and small growing businesses to multimillion dollar companies.
Alicia graduated from Stetson University College of law in 2017. While at Stetson, she served as a teacher’s assistant in Stetson’s Trial Advocacy course and mentored law students on how to prepare for trial. Alicia received a bachelor’s degree in mass communications and in political science from the University of South Florida.
Since 2017, Alicia has been on the board of directors for Operation Par Inc., one of Florida’s largest center for families and individuals impacted by substance use and to promote mental well-being. Operation Par provides integrated addiction and mental health services to individuals, families and teens in Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Manatee, Sarasota and Lee County. Alicia is also a member of the Pinellas Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers and contributes her time to promoting the advancement of women in the legal profession as well as business owners.
- Successful defense of quiet title and slander of title action at trial
- Obtained 1.8MM judgment in breach of promissory note and fraud case
- Obtained affirmance of order waiving right arbitration in 2DCA
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, 2017-present
- Business Litigation Section, Chair, 2018-2020
- Hillsborough Bar Association, 2022-present
- Leadership Institute Class, 2022-23
- Operation Par, Inc., Board of Directors, 2017-present
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, Business Litigation Chair, 2018-2020
- Pinellas Chapter of Florida Association for Women Lawyers, 2022-present