Angie Marston is an attorney in the firm’s Business Litigation and E-discovery practice groups. Angie has a broad range of experience in complex litigation, including multidistrict litigation, across several industries, including oil and gas, consumer products, automotive, and transportation. Angie also has extensive experience in planning and implementing e-discovery, including managing collections, reviews, and productions, as well as responding to and enforcing third-party discovery. In addition, Angie has experience in Delaware corporate law and subsidiary governance.
Angie works closely with clients and colleagues in an effort to develop fit-for-purpose e-discovery solutions. Angie approaches complex e-discovery matters with a strategic and analytical focus, striving to develop creative solutions to streamline processes and resolve disputes.
Prior to joining Gunster, Angie was an in-house lawyer at a major international energy company. She was also an attorney at a large international law firm for 10 years, specializing in complex commercial litigation.
- MDL 2179: In re Oil Spill by the Oil Rig “Deepwater Horizon” in the Gulf of Mexico, on April 20, 2010
- MDL 2543: In re General Motors LLC Ignition Switch Litigation
- Volkswagen “Clean Diesel” Investigations
- Represented consumer products company as plaintiff in various fraud and state RICO actions arising out of scheme involving corporate fraud and kickbacks against company
- Represented on pro bono basis class of plaintiffs alleging violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act by the State of Illinois