Angie is a hard-hitting litigator with extensive experience overseeing eDiscovery and litigation-management workflows in some of the highest profile litigation of the last decade, including two of the largest MDL matters in US history. Angie’s experience includes planning and implementing large-scale collections, reviews, productions, and privilege logs. Angie has developed close client relationships and enjoys working with clients to find creative solutions to unique challenges.
Angie received her J.D., summa cum laude, from the J. Reuben Clark Law School and her B.S., magna cum laude, in Mathematics & Statistics from Utah State University. Prior to joining Gunster, Angie worked in-house at a major international energy company. She was also an attorney at a global law firm for 10 years, specializing in complex commercial litigation. Angie has a particular interest in social justice issues and in her spare time enjoys running, baking, and playing with her two active boys, Isaac and Noah.
- MDL 2179: In re Oil Spill by the Oil Rig “Deepwater Horizon” in the Gulf of Mexico, on April 20, 2010
- MDL 2543: In re General Motors LLC Ignition Switch Litigation
- Volkswagen “Clean Diesel” Investigations
- Represented consumer products company as plaintiff in various fraud and state RICO actions arising out of scheme involving corporate fraud and kickbacks against company
- Represented on pro bono basis class of plaintiffs alleging violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act by the State of Illinois