Clinton R. Losego is Gunster's co-general counsel. He served on the firm's board of directors from 2013-2017. He represents businesses and individuals in all areas of dispute resolution, including litigation, arbitration and mediation. His clients have included Fortune 100 companies, national and international banks, real estate developers, hospital systems and entrepreneurs, among many others.
Clint has represented clients before State and Federal courts throughout Florida, as well as in other states. His dispute resolution experience includes complex business disputes, securities related matters, creditor/debtor disputes, health care related disputes, regulatory investigations and inquiries, and numerous banking and financial services matters.
In his third decade of practice, Clint’s practical experience helps him to analyze, streamline and advocate even the most complicated legal issues and commercial disputes, with a focus on achieving the best possible result, no matter how difficult the case may be. Whether involved in “bet the company” litigation or discrete dispute resolution outside of the courtroom, Clint is dedicated to pursuing his client’s goals with a responsive, pragmatic and ethical approach to problem solving.
- Litigation of health care provider’s claims for systematic under reimbursement for emergency medical services
- Recovery of claims held by a foreign financial institution that was improperly sold illiquid auction rate securities
- Dismissal of civil forfeiture and civil money penalty claims against a foreign bank arising from the “Operation Casablanca” money laundering prosecution in Los Angeles, California
- Resolution of regulatory examination and investigation of a national bank’s capital markets group
- AV® Preeminent rating as independently determined by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2011-16
- Florida Trend, “Legal Elite,” 2011-17
- Appointed by former Florida Governor Charlie Crist to serve as one of three Florida commissioners to the Uniform Law Commission, 2007-11
- Order of the Coif, University of Miami, 1989
- University of Miami Law Review, 1988-89
- University Miami Inter-American Law Review, 1987-89