Drew W. Barsalou practices primarily in Gunster’s West Palm Beach office. He is a member of the firm’s Private Wealth Services group and concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning and estate administration.
In establishing a personal estate plan, Drew strives to make the process understandable as the client communicates to him his or her individual needs. Drew assists with estate administration and probate, and counsels fiduciaries throughout the administrative process.
In addition, Drew has experience representing clients in disputes with state and federal taxing authorities. He has resolved issues involving the Florida Department of Revenue and the Internal Revenue Service. As a dispute with one of these authorities creates a difficult time in anyone’s life, Drew’s goal in representing these clients was to make the process as smooth as possible.
- The Best Lawyers in America®, “Ones to Watch”, Trusts and Estates, 2022-24
- Florida Bar Association, 2013-present
- Tax law section, 2017-present
- Young lawyers division, 2013-present
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, 2017-present
- Lawyers for Literacy, pro bono volunteer, 2011-12