Glen is an experienced real estate attorney located in Tampa, Florida. He represents national homebuilders, investment firms, individual investors, healthcare companies, and REITs in real estate transactions throughout Florida and the rest of the nation.
Glen handles a diverse range of complex real estate matters, including acquisitions and dispositions of shopping centers, multifamily apartment buildings, and large tracts of land for the development of residential communities. He also represents both landlords and tenants in the leasing of shopping center space, restaurants, and medical office space, and he advises multifamily apartment owners on all aspects of Florida real estate law pertaining to the leasing, management and operation of their assets.
Glen was born and raised in Tampa, Florida. He obtained his B.A. from the University of Rochester and his J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law, where he also received the Dean’s Achievement Award in Real Estate Transactions. Prior to joining Gunster, Glen worked for four years at another major Florida law firm practicing real estate law.
Glen balances his attention to detail and analytical approach with a practical understanding of the client’s needs. He is a creative problem-solver and skilled negotiator.
In his free time, Glen enjoys spending time with his wife, Amanda, and his family and friends. He loves to play chess and to travel to Jackson Hole, Wyoming to hike, camp, and explore in Grand Teton National Park.
- Served as Florida local counsel for a $1.85 billion multi-state apartment portfolio acquisition and loan transaction
- Drafted and negotiated leases throughout the state of Florida for a healthcare company
- Assisted in the acquisition and disposition of land at all stages of development (from raw land to finished lots) for national and local homebuilders
- Assisted in a REIT’s acquisition of multiple multifamily apartment complexes in Georgia
- Dean’s Achievement Award – The Outstanding Student in Real Estate Transactions, University of Texas School of Law, 2017
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, 2018-present
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2018-present