Nalani Gordon is committed to providing zealous representation to meet clients' unique needs.
Nalani is a proud Riviera Beach native. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law. While in law school, Nalani honed her litigation skills as a summer law clerk at a full-service law firm in Coral Gables. Nalani also served as a clinical fellow in the University of Miami's Investor Rights Clinic, a securities arbitration clinic that provides representation to small claim investors. She also focused on various litigation matters as an intern at the Miami-Dade County School Board Attorney's Office.
Nalani enjoys serving in her church's Youth Department, where she promotes community service and education to children ages 13 to 18.
- The Order of the Coif, University of Miami School of Law
- University of Miami Race & Social Justice Law Review
- Miami Public Interest Scholar
- Awards for Outstanding Performance: Legal Communication and Research Skills II, Business Associations, Social Justice Lawyering, Trusts & Estates, Civil Procedure II
- Soia Mentschikoff Scholarship Award
- Gregg D. Wenzel Memorial Scholarship
- Colson Scholar
- American Bar Association, 2018-present
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, 2017-present