Nalani Gordon focuses her practice on litigation matters ranging from discrimination lawsuits to disputes over non-competition and non-solicitation agreements. She provides strategic advice to employers to ensure that they are aware of and take steps to comply with complex state and federal laws, policies and regulations.
Nalani is committed to providing practical advice to address employers’ needs and she consults with clients on a wide array of issues including wage and hour laws, exemption classifications, leave policies and the development of employee handbooks.
Nalani also works on a variety of litigation matters such as eminent domain actions and commercial litigation matters; assists clients in relation to compliance with Covid-19 ordinances, statutes and regulations in various states around the country; and has experience doing e-discovery work, framing negotiations and building cases, reviewing productions for privilege and culling through documents to respond to large discovery requests.
As a member of the firm’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee, Nalani is passionate about doing her part to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. She is also an active member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association’s Committee for Diversity and Inclusion and the F. Malcolm Cunningham, Sr. Bar Association. A certified teacher who is passionate about education and community service, she serves in her church’s Youth Department and as a mentor for the Women of Tomorrow Mentor & Scholarship Program at Palm Beach Gardens High.
Nalani is a proud Riviera Beach, Florida native who graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law.
- The Order of the Coif, University of Miami School of Law
- University of Miami Race & Social Justice Law Review
- Miami Public Interest Scholar
- Awards for Outstanding Performance: Legal Communication and Research Skills II, Business Associations, Social Justice Lawyering, Trusts & Estates, Civil Procedure II
- 2010 Gates Millennium Scholar
- Soia Mentschikoff Scholarship Award
- Gregg D. Wenzel Memorial Scholarship
- Colson Scholar
- The National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2021
- Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court LIV, 2019- present
- American Bar Association, 2018-present
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, 2017-present
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee, 2019- present
- F. Malcolm Cunningham, Sr. Bar Association, 2018-present
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Palm Beach County Chapter, 2019-present
- Women of Tomorrow Mentor & Scholarship Program, Palm Beach Gardens High, mentor, 2020