Nalani Gordon is a proud Riviera Beach, Florida native who graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law.
Nalani focuses her practice on litigation matters ranging from discrimination lawsuits to disputes over non-competition and non-solicitation agreements. She provides strategic advice to employers to ensure that they are aware of and take steps to comply with complex state and federal laws, policies and regulations.
Nalani is committed to providing practical advice to address employers’ needs and she consults with clients on a wide array of issues including wage and hour laws, exemption classifications, leave policies and the development of employee handbooks.
Nalani also works on a variety of litigation matters such as eminent domain actions and commercial litigation matters.
As a member of the firm’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee, Nalani is passionate about doing her part to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. She is also an active member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association’s Committee for Diversity and Inclusion and the F. Malcolm Cunningham, Sr. Bar Association. A certified teacher who is passionate about education and community service, she serves in her church’s Youth Department.
- The Order of the Coif, University of Miami School of Law
- University of Miami Race & Social Justice Law Review
- Miami Public Interest Scholar
- Awards for Outstanding Performance: Legal Communication and Research Skills II, Business Associations, Social Justice Lawyering, Trusts & Estates, Civil Procedure II
- 2010 Gates Millennium Scholar
- Soia Mentschikoff Scholarship Award
- Gregg D. Wenzel Memorial Scholarship
- Colson Scholar
- Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court LIV, 2019- present
- American Bar Association, 2018-present
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, 2017-present
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee, 2019- present
- F. Malcolm Cunningham, Sr. Bar Association, 2018-present
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Palm Beach County Chapter, 2019-present