Nataša Glišić strives to deliver efficient solutions and guide her clients through the legal issues businesses encounter. Using her experience and laser-sharp focus, Nataša helps her clients shape and implement successful strategies geared toward reaching their goals. Prior to joining Gunster, Nataša gained valuable experience as a litigator at a full-service national litigation firm, providing her a broad understanding of the judicial system, and insight into business considerations from budgeting to risk assessment.
Nataša was born in Bosnia and Herzegovina and is fluent in Serbian, Bosnian and Serbo-Croatian. While living in the United States, she became fluent in conversational Spanish. Nataša’s background amplifies and diversifies her practical perspective on life and pragmatic approach to law, critical components of a successful business lawyer.
At Barry University’s Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, Nataša graduated first in her class and served as a senior editor of the Barry Law Review. While juggling classes and work, she also completed a judicial externship with Judge Jay P. Cohen at the Fifth District Court of Appeal. Her experience as an extern allowed Nataša to enhance her writing skills and develop a meticulous attention to detail.
Outside of practicing law, Nataša enjoys spending time with her family and traveling. Her background and family values instilled the importance of giving back to the community. Nataša volunteered at Feeding Northeast Florida and provided pro bono work for elderly clients with estate planning needs. For the past three years, Nataša served on the Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association Judicial Reception Committee, where she showcased her organizational skills and collaborated with leaders of our legal community on important local issues.
- Obtained summary judgment in a breach of fiduciary duty and negligence lawsuit against insurance agency.
- Successfully defended an international corporation and obtained summary judgment on disability under ADA and discrimination claims.
- Efficiently obtained dismissal of claims and order compelling arbitration at the outset of legal malpractice action.
- Attained voluntary dismissal of strict liability claims against a large supermarket chain.
- Negotiated a favorable settlement in favor of insurance agent in a breach of fiduciary duty case.
- Prevailed on summary judgment by arguing that commercial landlord transferred possession and control of the premises pursuant to certain lease provisions, such that it did not breach duty in a negligence case.
- The Best Lawyers in America®, “Ones to Watch,” 2024
- Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Expanding the Slayer Rule in Florida: Why Elder Abuse Should Trigger Disinheritance, 22 BARRY L. REV. 111 (2016).
- Jacksonville Bar Association, 2018-present
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association, 2018-present