Whether a transaction involves an acquisition, disposition or equity investment, Gunster’s M&A lawyers are committed to providing value added legal solutions that take into account the economics of every deal, including its financial and tax implications. Gunster attorneys represent buyers, sellers and financial intermediaries in all areas of a merger or acquisition. The firm advises on the structure of the business combination, such as a merger, sale of stock/assets or tender offer – including tax and regulatory issues and financing options.
Our Corporate attorneys provide securities and M&A advice to companies of all types and sizes. The firm has counseled clients on literally hundreds of transactions involving billions of dollars, including:
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales of public and private companies
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Acquisitions and dispositions of assets
- Transactions between affiliated business entities
- Purchases and sales of both controlling and minority interests
- Cross border and international transactions
- Corporate reorganizations and restructurings
Gunster M&A lawyers are experienced negotiators and problem solvers, capable of resolving issues and marshaling the deal from initial vision through transaction closing. The firm’s lawyers are known for focusing on practical business solutions that advance our clients’ objectives.