Michael Green is an associate who joined the firm in 2011, and is a member of Gunster’s Business Litigation and Intellectual Property Litigation practice groups. He is also a member of the firm’s Associate Mentoring Committee.
Michael practices in state and federal court and has experience in an array of civil litigation matters including brokerage commission disputes, commercial landlord/tenant disputes, homeowners’ association disputes and creditor representation in bankruptcy proceedings (including adversary proceedings). In the area of intellectual property litigation, Michael’s experience includes prosecuting and defending misappropriation of trade secret claims. In addition, he is involved in a case regarding the Vessel Hull Design Protection Act.
Michael is also proficient with e-discovery issues, and he has devoted significant time to researching and analyzing the Stored Communications Act.
- In re National Litho, LLC, 2013 WL 2303786, 69 Collier Bankr. Cas. 2d 1439, 57 BCD 286 (Bankr. S.D. Fla. 2013)
- Skytruck Co., LLC v. Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., 2013 WL5651741(M.D. Fla. Oct. 15, 2013)
- Skytruck Co., LLC v. Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., 501 Fed. Appx. 879 (11th Cir. 2012)
- Distinction of honors in the University of Miami School of Law’s Pretrial Litigation Skills Program
- CALI “Excellence for the Future” award in Family Law
- University of Miami School of Law “Dean’s Merit Scholarship” recipient for 2009-10