On August 30, Gunster Shareholder and Real Property Co-Chair Danielle DeVito-Hurley will moderate a panel titled “Shaping Miami’s Skyline: Women Leading the Way” during the BISNOW South Florida Women Leading Real Estate Awards and Cocktail event.
This program is part three of a five-part series of BISNOW-hosted events discussing major development projects and market trends across the state. The Orlando State of the Market event was held on June 27; the Jacksonville Construction and Development Summit event was held on August 1; the Miami State of the Market event will be held on September 12; and the Future of Palm Beach event will be held in December (date TBD).
What you will learn:
- How are women overcoming barriers and biases in the real estate industry?
- What is being done to address diversity, equity, and inclusion in Miami’s real estate market?
- How is the industry developing affordable housing in Miami’s increasingly expensive market?
- Hear what lessons have been learned and advice for women starting their careers in real estate.
- The importance of mentorship and networking for women in real estate and how successful women have built their networks.
- The changing nature of Miami’s workforce and how women in leadership are adapting their real estate strategies to meet changing demands.
How You’ll Do More Business: Expand your network by connecting with other professionals in the real estate industry, particularly women who are making an impact in Miami. Gain insights and knowledge from the successful women who have made a name for themselves in Miami’s real estate industry as they discuss diversity and mentorship in the workplace, career advancement, financing and investment strategies, and marketing and branding.
Who You’ll Meet: South Florida’s top women CRE owners and developers, investors, brokers, and more!
Danielle DeVito-Hurley has represented owners and developers in the acquisition, sale and finance of well over $1 billion dollars of commercial, office, industrial, mixed-use, hotel, condominium and condo/hotel parcels. During her tenure at Gunster, Danielle worked for over one year on exclusive retainer with one of Florida’s largest mixed-use community developers. Danielle has represented numerous landlords and tenants in ground and office, industrial and retail space leases. Danielle also specializes in hotel management, franchise and licensing agreements for her hotel and resort related clients.