This is the final program in a five-part series of BISNOW-hosted events discussing major development projects and market trends across the state. The Orlando State of the Market event was held on June 27; the Jacksonville Construction and Development Summit event was held on August 1; the South Florida Women Leading Real Estate Awards and Cocktail event was held on August 30; and the Miami State of the Market event was held on September 12.
What You’ll Learn:
- How are innovative sustainable and green building practices, such as the integration of energy-efficient technologies and environmentally friendly materials, influencing the long-term value and appeal of real estate investments in Palm Beach County?
- In the context of Palm Beach County’s evolving demographics, understand how shifts in population age, income distribution, and cultural diversity are impacting the demand for various property types, including single-family homes, multifamily complexes, and mixed-use developments.
- Better understand the role of amenities and community features in attracting residents and investors, including how luxury amenities, cutting-edge architectural designs, and private clubs have become pivotal factors in the decision-making process for high-end real estate purchasers.
- Hear what innovative strategies are being employed to enhance the competitiveness of Palm Beach County as a real estate investment destination, including the identification of untapped niche markets and unique selling points that differentiate the region from neighboring areas.
- Learn how diverse stakeholders, including developers, and local governments, tackle the pressing issues of affordable housing and critical infrastructure development in the county.
- How is Palm Beach County fostering a sense of community and promoting cultural diversity within its residential and commercial developments, and what role do these inclusive community-building efforts play in attracting and retaining residents and businesses?
- How is Palm Beach County addressing the challenges of infrastructure development in the context of its growing real estate market, and what are the long-term implications of these infrastructure improvements on property investment, return on investment (ROI), and quality of life for residents?
How You’ll Do More Business: Gain invaluable industry insights, forge influential connections, and uncover innovative strategies at the Palm Beach State of the Market event. Our diverse array of topics spans from harnessing the allure of waterfront properties and exploring modular construction’s potential to dissecting the affordable housing crisis and harnessing the influence of integrated branding in commercial real estate. You’ll delve into the dynamic world of Palm Beach County’s real estate, understanding shifting demographics, and gauging the impact of infrastructure developments.
Who You’ll Meet: Top investors, developers, owners, brokers and agents, policymakers, and industry experts in the Palm Beach commercial real estate market.
Brian Seymour co-chairs Gunster’s Real Property practice. He represents clients throughout Florida who need experienced land use and property rights counsel. Since joining the firm out of law school, Brian has represented land owners and developers in matters of land use, zoning, comprehensive planning and environmental resource permitting, as well as eminent domain, land use and constitutional property rights litigation.