Michael Farr is an associate in Gunster’s Corporate Law practice group.
Michael represents clients in a wide variety of industries and at all stages of growth, from private start-up ventures to large companies. He specifically focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions and other complex commercial transactions. Michael also advises individuals and businesses on entity formation, structuring, and governance, joint venture and partnership arrangements, private offerings, and other corporate law matters.
Michael received a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Florida State University and obtained his J.D. and LL.M. from Boston University of School of Law. Prior to joining Gunster, Michael worked in Southwest Florida primarily practicing Corporate Law with a focus on mergers and acquisitions.
In his free time, Michael enjoys music, playing and watching all types of sports, outdoor activities, and spending time with his dog, Dexter.
- Numerous acquisitions of primary care medical centers and networks
- Platform and add-on acquisitions in various sectors for private equity funds
- $85 million purchase of a medical apparel company
- $30 million sale of a materials testing company
- $20 million acquisition of a garage door franchise
- $20 million sale of a diagnostic lab
- $16 million purchase of an RV dealership
- $13 million sale of an ophthalmology clinic
- Acquisition of a pipe manufacturing company
- Sale of an engineering firm
- Purchase of an energy consulting company
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2022-present