Stephanie Quinones is a shareholder in the firm's Corporate and Technology & Entrepreneurial Companies practices.
Stephanie regularly counsels entrepreneurs and in-house counsel on business contracting, technology, intellectual property (IP) licensing, Internet/social media and privacy issues. Additionally, Stephanie's practice focuses on providing general strategic advice to businesses in all stages of the business cycle, including drafting and negotiating a broad array of commercial agreements and assisting emerging growth and entrepreneurial companies raise capital. She is also a part of Gunster’s International Concierge team that provides families and individuals the range of legal services needed to transition to the U.S., including immigration, international tax and estate planning, corporate, real estate and international dispute resolution advice and counsel.
Stephanie speaks Spanish.
- Florida Super Lawyers, "Rising Star," 2017-19
- Florida State University College of Law, Order of the Coif, 2013
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, 2012
- Book Awards: Securities Regulation, Contracts, Legal Writing & Research II, Corporations, Evidence, Florida Dissolution of Marriage, Professional Responsibility
- "Rise of the Machines; Pitfalls in App Development," presenter, American Bar Association, September 26, 2019
- "Don’t SaaS me: Key areas of negotiation in software as a service agreements," author, Daily Business Review, March 14, 2019
- "Keeping your trade secrets safe: When NDAs can backfire," Gunster blog, May 2016
- “Cybersecurity: An Integral Approach” webinar, co-presented with Marcum LLP, April 21, 2016
- "No more secret identities: Broker-dealers may soon be required to identify beneficial owners of legal entity customers," The Securities Edge, October 2014
- “FATCA: What It Is, and Why It May Apply to Your Business,” The Securities Edge, May 2014
- “Uniform Fiduciary Standard for Broker-Dealers: An Update,” The Securities Edge, March 2014
- Phi Alpha Delta, 2011
- Women’s Law Symposium, Florida State College of Law