Gunster’s insurance attorneys advise policyholders, including corporations, businesses, professional firms and high net-worth individuals on a full spectrum of insurance law matters. These include first party coverage disputes and bad faith litigation as well as third-party insurance defense cases. Recently, Gunster attorneys have focused on business interruption and communicable disease issues and claims arising out of COVID-19.
Our multi-faceted team includes former in-house insurance counsel, coverage counsel, bad faith practitioners, insurance defense counsel and more. Having represented both policyholders and insurers in a wide variety of insurance law matters, Gunster attorneys are well-versed in the critical insurance issues facing clients and have represented client-interests in state and federal courts throughout Florida.
A sampling of our experience includes:
- Prosecuting insurance coverage disputes/bad faith litigation related to property, business interruption, and life insurance coverages
- Analyzing insurance policies and programs for coverage, gaps and overlaps
- Defending professional liability claims
Additionally, Gunster lawyers have experience advising policyholders on the following types of insurance policies:
- Commercial general liability (CGL)
- Errors and omissions (E&O)
- Directors and officers (D&O)
- Life insurance
Gunster’s mission is to continuously provide multi-dimensional legal counsel to its clients. Many disputes, litigated or otherwise, involve insurance or insurance-related issues. Gunster’s insurance attorneys are dedicated to advising corporate and high-net worth policyholders on their insurance matters, from the simple to the complex.