Milton Vescovacci is a shareholder in Gunster’s Miami office, and a member of the firm's Corporate practice. He remains dedicated to bringing a holistic approach to his practice and to getting deals negotiated and closed, experience that stemmed from his days as a banker for multinational money center banks on complex domestic and international transactions. Milton has over twenty years of legal experience counseling lenders in a variety of sophisticated financings and companies and investors on the legal operations of their businesses, specifically in sales or acquisitions and other material events and day to day operations. He has negotiated and closed numerous secured and unsecured corporate finance and securities transactions, structured financings, venture capital investments, mergers and company acquisitions.
Milton often serves as an advisor to companies, both small and medium-sized, and has experience in various industries, including banking, finance, fintech, healthcare, real estate (residential, multifamily and commercial), automobile, aviation, seafood, online marketing, maritime and admiralty, gaming, timeshare, securities, hospitality, restaurant, retail, technology, sports, entertainment, franchising, beverage and spirits, logistics and transportation, and fashion.
His clients include financial institutions, family offices, healthcare providers, domestic and international manufacturers/wholesalers, private equity firms, online retailers and gaming companies, med-tech companies, founders/controlling shareholders, and individuals.
- Represents operating companies that are health care providers, PBMs, third party administrators, pharmacies, wholesale pharmaceutical distributors and medical technology innovators in a variety of legal matters nationwide.
- Represents issuers, family offices, fundless sponsors, venture and private equity funds in all aspects of their business activities, from formation to capital raisings and offerings, from corporate governance to acquisitions and mergers and joint ventures, and in liquidation and dissolution. He also represents investors and limited partners in domestic and offshore investment funds.
- Represents issuers, underwriters and trustees in capital market transactions such as asset- and mortgage-backed securities, corporate debt offerings, tenders and exchange offers, private placements, crowd-funding and cross-border offerings. Milton has experience in Troubled Asset Relief Program capital securities transactions and in the creation and sale of Government-Sponsored Enterprises and Agency securities.
- Represents domestic and foreign companies of all sizes with manufacturing, online operations or distribution points in the U.S., the Americas, Europe and Asia on U.S. law matters.
- Represents lenders and borrowers in single lender and syndicated secured and unsecured credit facilities, loan warehousing facilities structured as lines of credit, repurchase or reverse repurchase facilities, asset- or receivables-based credit or purchase facilities, loan participations, conduit or nonrecourse commercial mortgage loan financings, project financings and letters of credit.
- Represents sellers and purchasers in whole loan pool sales of various asset classes.
- Represents banks and financial institutions in hedging instruments, swaps and derivatives contracts with broker- dealer counterparties.
- AV Preeminent rating as independently determined by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star," 2009
- "Florida Legal Update: Laws of Interest Effective July 1, 2020," author, JD SUPRA, July 30, 2020
- Florida Health Care Innovative Symposium, organizer/participant, March 12, 2020
- "Real Estate and Hard Asset Management," moderator, IvyFON Family Office Conference, December 2, 2019
- "Law for Entrepreneurs," speaker/judge, Techstars Startup Week Tallahassee 2019, November 23, 2019
- "The Impact of Mergers and Private Equity Investments on Healthcare in The U.S.," speaker, Willis Towers Watson's Healthcare Summit, Miami, FL, May 9, 2019
- "A Primer on Crowdfunding," speaker, LawPracticeCLE, December 19, 2018
- FIU Embrace Employment Conference, moderator, March 12, 2018
- "Fla. Powerhouses Attract Global Business In Diverse Economy," mention, Law360, September, 2017
- "Puerto Rican Fiscal Crisis," panelist, Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce, May 18, 2016
- "Doing Business With Cuba Today," presenter, Manatee Chamber of Commerce, Sarasota, FL, October 23, 2015
- "Joining Forces to Grow Your Business Through Joint Ventures," presenter, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Metro Orlando (HCCMO), Strategic Alliance Conference, Orlando, FL, August 5, 2015
- "Changes to the U.S./Cuba Relations and Its Impact on Florida, speaker, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Seminar, Orlando, FL, July 17, 2015
- "A More Open Cuba: Its Impact on Puerto Rico," Dynamic Community Development Corporation Summit Promoting Entrepreneurship, Diversity and Inclusion, panelist, Orlando, FL, May 14-15, 2015
- "Although Florida Farmers Are Pushing Back Against Opening Cuba, Jacksonville Could Benefit from Change," mention, Jacksonville Business Journal, April 30, 2015
- The Florida Bar
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Florida Venture Forum, board of directors, 2010-present
Autism Speaks, South Florida Chapter, board of directors, 2019-present