Riley Kennedy is an associate in the firm's Labor & Employment practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Riley primarily represented health care providers and practices in medical malpractice cases. He is also experienced in assisting clients facing litigation brought under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and has disposed of claims brought in commercial and general liability contexts.
Riley graduated cum laude from the University of Florida College of Law. While pursuing his Juris Doctorate, he earned an invitation to become a member of the Florida Moot Court Team, where he competed in multiple national appellate advocacy competitions. He also served as a Legal Writing/Appellate Advocacy teaching assistant and completed a judicial internship with the 15th Judicial Circuit Court of Palm Beach County, Florida. Later, Riley worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable Gary R. Jones of the U.S. District Court for the North District of Florida in Gainesville, Florida.
- Obtained summary judgment for clients in breach of shareholder agreement and malicious prosecution matter and handled subsequent appeal Per Curiam Affirmed
- Obtained dismissal of defamation claims against medical professionals
- Obtained summary judgment for health organization against allegations of negligence
- Obtained summary judgment for a client in subrogation action
- Craig S. Barnard American Inns of Court, 2018-present
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, 2017-present