Allison is of counsel in the firm’s Business Litigation practice. She has over a decade of experience in multiple aspects of commercial litigation, in addition to employment and probate litigation. Allison regularly represents clients in both federal and state court on a variety of issues, such as business and contractual disputes, probate and trust matters, disputes arising out of covenants not to compete and employment contracts, defamation, invasion of privacy, and trademark infringement. Allison has significant experience in the management of outside counsel for the firm’s business and estate planning clients. She also provides employment law advice to clients, including assistance with non-compete agreements, employment agreements, employee termination, employee handbooks and avoidance of claims against the employer. Finally, Allison is also an experienced appellate advocate.
Allison previously served for two years as a federal judicial law clerk for the Honorable Susan C. Bucklew in the Middle District of Florida.
Allison earned her law degree, with honors, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law where she was a member of the Trial Team. Prior to law school, she graduated from Stanford University with a degree in Human Biology. At Stanford, Allison was a member of the Women’s Varsity Swim Team and President of her sorority.
A Tampa native, Allison graduated from Plant High School and now lives in Tampa with her husband and two young sons.
- The Best Lawyers in America®
- Litigation – Trusts & Estates, Commercial Litigation, 2024
- “Ones to Watch,” Commercial Litigation, 2021-22
- Co-author, “Seeing Stars: Courts and Congress Consider Whether to Knock Out Online Ratings to Defamation Claims,” Communications Lawyer, American Bar Association, Vol. 32, No. 3, Fall 2016
- Co-author, “Estate Planning: Death Soon After Divorce,” The Florida Bar Journal, Vol. 89, No. 1, Jan. 2015
- Co-author, “Nature of the Beast: Recurrent Ethical Issues Confronting Attorneys Attempting to Settle Florida Class Actions,” The Florida Bar Journal, Vol. 86, No. 2, Feb. 2012
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association