Devin Radkay works with individuals and businesses and strives to obtain sound, strategic outcomes for their litigation and business disputes, particularly in the areas of real estate, contracts, shareholder disputes, fiduciary duty claims, business torts and insurance.
Devin is an advocate for his clients. He evaluates his clients’ legal and business issues, and advises on legal, strategic and business considerations to help them make thorough business decisions.
When litigation is necessary, Devin is pursuing his clients’ interests in both state and federal litigation.
Devin strives to earn his clients’ trust and confidence through his professional and experienced approach to matters. The majority of his clients are businesses, business owners and real estate companies of all types and sizes, ranging from contractors, to real estate brokers, to national developers.
- Succesfully tried Defendant’s case after being hired only 3 days prior
- Obtained final judgment on fraud and breach of contract claims against maritime internet service provider on behalf of former customer
- Litigated and settled dispute between national real estate company and former executive relating to $11.5M buy-out agreement
- Successfully litigated and settled profit sharing dispute between law firm and former attorney
- Obtained dismissal with prejudice of defamation and negligent retention claims against multinational corporation and researcher on motion to dismiss
- Successfully litigated and settled pollution litigation among real estate developer, homeowners’ association and neighboring golf club
- Successfully litigated and settled real estate developer and contractor dispute in construction defect actions
- Successfully litigated and settled over 100 disputes between real estate developers and purchasers
- Successfully litigated and settled dispute between insurance company and insured relating to coverage for bodily injury to third party caused by power lines
- Successfully litigated and settled dispute relating to financial services company’s former employees and asset purchase and sale agreements
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County Inc., board of directors
- The Spirit of Giving Network, board of directors
- Leadership Boca, Class of 2014