Sarah Vespa is an associate in the Business Litigation practice group and a member of the firm’s Women’s Leadership Forum.
Sarah practices in the area of civil trial and commercial litigation, appearing in both state and federal courts throughout Florida. She represents clients in a variety of litigation matters, including business torts, shareholder disputes, professional liability claims and breach of contract litigation. Sarah has experience representing creditors and commercial litigants in bankruptcy litigation, including adversary proceedings involving preferential and fraudulent transfers. She has also handled complex construction litigation, representing owners, general contractors, engineers, architects and commercial developers in a range of litigation matters involving defects and delay claims, errors and omissions, and warranty claims.
Sarah is dedicated to working collaboratively with business clients and entrepreneurs to efficiently and effectively solve problems and mitigate future risk.
- Journal of Transnational Law and Policy, member, 2009-11
- Women's Law Symposium, president, 2010-11
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2011-present
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association, 2015-present
- International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation, 2016-present
- NextStep Orlando Recovery Center, board member, 2014-present