Anaili M. Cure is an associate who concentrates her practice on complex commercial litigation.
Anaili received her J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law in 2015, where she graduated magna cum laude and was a member of the University of Miami Law Review. While in law school, Anaili interned for the Honorable Jonathan Goodman in the United States District Court for the Southern District. She was able to observe the inner workings of the court over a wide array of cases and gained invaluable insight into the trial process.
Additionally, Anaili was a member of the Children and Youth Law Clinic at the University of Miami, where she tirelessly advocated for young adults to receive much needed benefits.
Prior to attending law school, Anaili worked in the sales and banking industry. While there, she obtained skills in negotiation and conflict resolution. Anaili repeatedly received acknowledgment for having the highest sale numbers amongst her peers.
Anaili is a native Spanish speaker who also reads and writes the language.
- Academic Achievement Program Dean’s Fellow
- Contracts, 2013
- Constitutional Law, 2014
- Book Awards
- Property, 2012
- Criminal Procedure, 2013
- Substantive Criminal Law, 2014
- Mindfulness and Leadership, 2015
- HOPE Pro Bono Challenge Award Recipient, 2015
- Order of the Coif, University of Miami, 2015
- "iCuba: Tech and a way forward for U.S. investment in the Trump era," Daily Business Review, July 21, 2017